Those that include Spring MVC and Spring Tool Suite
I think it is Spring Boot.
Answer # 1
Spring Tool Suite is not included in Spring Boot, it is a plug-in installed with Eclipse, which is a dedicated development environment for Spring Boot.
Spring MVC is an MVC framework that can be selected from Spring Boot.
Answer # 2
I found a site that seems easy to understand.
With Spring Boot, you can easily create a stand-alone Spring-based application that can be used for production and run it "as is". We try to create an application with minimal effort by taking the Spring platform and third parties into a view based on our own claims.
* Interpretation from the official website (Translation/Reference: IBM )
- java - i can't open an app deployed on heroku
- java - spring the search list is not displayed from the entered value
- java - web development with spring boot! please tell me about the behavior of return
- spring startup error
- java - i want to use jndi for datasource with embeddedtomcat of springboot
- java - to build a module using flyway in an environment without db
- java - how to set springtest mockmvc localdate to param