As the title says, I want to search in real time every time I fill in the form.
A good example of this is the GitHub repository search.
Each time you fill out the form, the search is automatic.
If i try to implement this with React, i am not sure how to improve performance.
Currently, the input form is monitored by onChange, and API communication is performed each time with axios.
Also, if it is only that, a lot of communication to the API will be issued, so the cancelToken of the previous API call is retained, and if that API call has not been completed, it will be canceled .
Now, API calls should always be in one state, so I was wondering if the performance would go down, but it was slow when I tried it.
Answer # 1
I was able to solve it using debounceinput
- php - i want to search wordpress in real time
- c# - i want to change the time until i have an item for each item
- python - i want to use the time module in pygame
- reactjs - i want to create a profile page from the user list
- python - i want to search data from json format dat file
- mysql - i want to do a full text search
- phpmyadmin - i want to implement or search in php
- html - i want to add a search function
- i want to do a real device test on a device with ios 133 with xcode 114 beta
- i want to search the date in php
- i want to find the time difference with fortran90
- swift - i want to get the time difference
- how to search laravel date time
- jQuery code to get time in real time
- Reactjs get real DOM node instance (must see)
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved