There is a WordPress site at http: // aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa/that is in operation, and there is a desire to operate WordPerss by lowering the domain name and one layer when transferring the server, http:/When I moved the content to a folder called/bbbbbbbbbbbbbb/hoge /, CSS became ineffective as shown below.
* You can log in and the dashboard is not loaded, but you can use it.
The HTML of the above login screen is as follows.
<! DOCTYPE html> <!-[if IE 8]> <html xmlns = "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" lang = "en"> <! [endif]-> <!-[if! (IE 8)]><!-> <html xmlns = "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" lang = "en"> <!-<! [endif]-> <head> <meta http-equiv = "Content-Type" content = "text/html;charset = UTF-8" /> <title>gehogeho site/title> <link rel = 'stylesheet' href = 'http: //bbbbbbbbbbbbbb/hoge/wp-admin/login.css? version = 4.1.16' type = 'text/css' /> <meta name = 'robots' content = 'noindex, follow' /> </head> <body>
I know that the URL specified in the line below is wrong,
<link rel = 'stylesheet' href = 'http: //bbbbbbbbbbbbbb/hoge/wp-admin/login.css? version = 4.1.16' type = 'text/css' />
I would like to change it as follows, but it is automatically generated by "wp-includes \ script-loader.php", but the "wp-includes \ script-loader.php" file itself There is none. (We do not incorporate our own logic.)
<link rel = 'stylesheet' href = 'http: //bbbbbbbbbbbbbb/hoge/wp-admin/css/login.css? version = 4.1.16' type = 'text/css' />
If i don't know why the CSS tag is output, why the path is going wrong, what happened in the same event, or you know how to solve it, you can teach Fortunately.Server transfer instructions
- Move content from source to destination folder
- Dump the source MySQL.
- Replace the URL of the dumped file from "http: // aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa /" to "http: // bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb/hoge /"
4. Restore the above modified dump file to the migration destination DB
Only the above work has been done, the CSS on the service side has been read correctly, and the layout has not collapsed. Only the CSS of the management screen is in trouble because it is not loaded properly.
Answer # 1
The solution was done according to the following procedure.
Initial installation of WordPress
Move plugins and themes from the source server
Tweak the program
The above-mentioned correspondence solved the layout collapse.
Answer # 2
Sorry, not a very kind answer,
It seems that you are using the SiteGuard plug-in, so why not disable it?
If you can log in, how can you do it?
If that is not possible, you can disable it by renaming the plug-in folder temporarily by FTP etc. (This operation is at your own risk ...)
In addition, why not try the following and add the result to the question?
・ Turn on debug mode and check if any errors have occurred
-Check if there is an error in the browser developer function etc.
・ Add information such as PHP version, mySQL version
- web server - after installing wordpress, the admin screen is blank
- i can't log in to wordpress with a php error after importing with all in one migration
- php - i want to display a fixed page on the front page of wordpress
- php - to change the directory of the lower page with wordpress
- php - does wordpress starter theme not have to be a child theme?
- php - setting up wordpress on aws
- php - server installation location when deploying ec sites around the world
- php - wordpress theme twentyseventeen header customization
- php - i want to make the numbers set in auto_increment serial numbers even after deleting them
- php - since the breadcrumb trail of wordpress has become 2 lines, i want to make it 1 line
- php - if you make the wordpress homepage a fixed page, the link is not acquired
- php - [wordpress] i want to get the child category name of the category selected in the custom post and display it on the top pa
- php - about class access after instantiation
- [wordpress] i want to link from indexphp to singlephp (individual post page) and get the content of the individual post page
- php - [wordpress] output method that specifies multiple fields of advanced custom fields
- php - i want to hide the elements that were displayed when i was not logged in to wordpress when i logged in
- php - about display by wordpress year
- php user display after login
- php - can't update plugin in wordpress admin screen
- php - i want to link to the anchor of the permalink destination of wordpress
- php - i want to omit letters with a clamp
- php - how difficult is it for an amateur to make a donation plugin?
- php - i want to display it on the right side because the sidebar of the individual page of the site will be displayed at the bot
- php - i want to pick up and display fixed pages with tags
- php - i would like to post related articles in two columns and with thumbnails under the posted articles on the worpress mail or
- php - the menu does not close when you press the in-page link in the hamburger menu on wordpress
- php - i want to display a dummy image when there is no image in acf
- php - i want to change the part displayed as lp template in wordpress
- php - i want to crop an image with add_image_size of wordpress, but some images can and cannot
- php - how to read css with wordpress