SSH connection with Sakura Rental Server Standard Plan
Create an arbitrary directory (/ home/[Sakura's server ID]/git/repo /) at the top level of the server's www and place it there
clone --mirror URL
If i do
git --git-dir =/home/[Sakura Server ID]/git/repo/[Repository name] .git fetch git --git-dir =/home/[Sakura Server ID]/git/repo/[Repository Name] .git --work-tree =/home/[Sakura Server ID]/www/[Public Directory]/checkout -f master
, it will be interrupted as shown below.
Then index.lock is generated. (The same thing happens if you delete it and try again.)
How can I complete it?
Thanks for your time.
Answer # 1
[core] packedGitLimit = 128m packedGitWindowSize = 128m [pack] deltaCacheSize = 128m packSizeLimit = 128m windowMemory = 128m
, I was able to check out safely.
- github - i can't push the repository with the git gui i don't know what to do with the error code that is the workaround
- github - i want to fix a permission denied (public key) error
- github - error in writing workflows in circleci/configyml
- i'm not getting a 404 error on github pages
- github checkout takes over the code before checkout
- github - [capistrano] git stdout: error: cannot open fetch_head: no permission
- i get an error when i try to commit on github
- i get a 403 error when i push to github
- i want to use ajax communication with cakephp3 but it fails with an error
- github - error with git push
- i want to deploy vuepress from github to netlify, but i get an error
- github - i have a question about a gas error
- github - how does git checkout work?
- github - [git] error when cloned with ssh
- windows forms - i want to know the meaning of the error code when the exe call fails from windowsforms (vbnet)
- github - i'm a beginner in git i have been authenticated by an account other than me in the ssh settings of giithub and would li
- a question about the flow of joint development using github
- github - i get an error on git push origin master
- github - i want to open vscode with git merge
- github - error occurs in git checkout [commidid] [filepath]
- ruby - i want to commit from rails to github
- how to add master and develop branches in the initial state that are not in the remote repository (github)
- github - to set a branch point for an independent branch in git
- github - can't push with git
- github - when i changed the git committer name later, i made a duplicate commit, so i want to clean the git log