I am using ARcore in Unity to create an application that displays a 3D model with animation on a plane.
There is a problem that afterimages remain in certain 3D models.
The frequency of occurrence is not high, but once it occurs, it will not heal until the scene is destroyed.
No error occurred when checking the log.
The displayed model is loaded as an AssetBundle.
The attached image is a screen capture when a problem occursError message
Review how to create AssetBundle
Generation terminal: GalaxyS8
Answer # 1
It seems to have occurred when the mesh scale of the 3d model is negative.
There were multiple same questions in SDK git.
The solution seems to be to correct the scale to a positive value.
- unity beginner error gui window tried to begin rendering while something else had not finished rendering!
- even if the ui is displayed in unity, it will be attached once, but then disappear
- unity - the enemy that hit the bullet does not disappear
- Unity Shader implements sketch-style rendering
- c # - dgtweening in unity has a red line and does not disappear
- unity - if the contents of an element disappear, i want to reduce that element
- [unity] grid and objects disappear when scene view is enlarged
- unity - solution to cause part of sprite to disappear
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved