Thanks for your attention.
We are verifying the speeding up of the website.
I looked at the article about speeding up by various searches and tried setting the browser cache, but the image etc. is `` Cache-Control: no-cache '' in the browser cache and it seems that it is not activated .
htaccess has the following settings.
LoadModule expires_module modules/mod_expires.so
LoadModule headers_module modules/mod_headers.so
Has confirmed that is enabled.
I confirmed that gzip compression of mod_deflate is enabled
Browser cache does not work.
I don't know if the setting is wrong or if the validation is not enough.
If i know any problems or solutions, can you teach me?
Thanks for your consideration.
Answer # 1
As far as we can guess from the state described, the description in mod_expires.c seems to work.
The only parts of interest are the following: Is there a purpose between mod_headers.c? I thought it would work just by taking it.
<IfModule mod_headers.c> <IfModule mod_expires.c>
If it is considered to change the header information because it changes the cache value, mod_expires controls the setting of the server response Expires HTTP header and Cache-Control header max-age directive I think it is unnecessary.
- is there something like apache's [htaccess] in nginx?
- apache - all htaccess in the root directory will add www
- Practical configuration example of htaccess file in Apache server
- 21 commonly used apache htaccess file configuration tips to share
- APACHE supports htaccess pseudo-static rewrite error No input file specified
- Enable Apache support for htaccess under Ubuntu
- apache - htaccess access denied and transfer to errorhtml
- apache - i redirected the existing user by htaccess, but it may not be reflected unless i clear the (browser?) cache, so i want
- apache - is it necessary to set canonical even if redirect is set in htaccess?
- apache - i want to set expires header (cache expiration) in httpdconf
- apache - htaccess cannot restrict ip
- apache - about redirect using htaccess
- Several ways to clear browser cache
- apache - cannot redirect with htaccess
- apache - i want to connect to a browser using an ip address (windows)
- apache - i want to connect to a browser using an ip address
- entering vps ip address on apache browser does not connect
- htaccess - prohibit access from browser
- apache - about cache setting by httpdconf setting
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved