After backing up mariadb, I tried moving the dumped file to a different server and trying to restore it, but failed with the message ERROR 2006 (HY000) at line 859: MySQL server has gone away. Line 859 is a blob type table insert.
mysqldump --opt --all-databases --events --default-character-set = binary --hex-blob -u root --password ='1234'>dump.sql
mysql -u root -p<dump.sql
Answer # 1
There are several reasons for
MySQL server has gone away, but when you insert a blob, the data may be too big.
Why don't you try increasing the packet size appropriately, such as
-max_allowed_packet = 32M?
See also here.
- mysql - does this mean that the information cannot be registered in the database?
- character code utf8mb4 cannot be set for mysql nvarchar type items
- error is displayed in mysql and value cannot be insert
- php - cannot log in as a user registered with mysql
- docker environment construction mysql cannot connect
- after setting s3 of aws, i cannot access the local server of mysql mysql password relationship
- MySQL uses mysqldump + binlog to completely recover the principle of the deleted database
- php - cannot restart mysql in mysql container by docker
- what to do when mysql cannot start
- cannot connect to mysql server with php file (awscloud9)
- cannot install mysql56 on centos6 with dot install command /runsh
- cannot create database (mysql)
- cannot create user in mysql
- cannot connect to mysql from php
- i want to log in with mysql -u username -p, but i cannot
- data cannot be obtained by axios + php + mysql select
- (laravel) (mysql) cannot migrate with heroku
- i cannot connect to mysql from the rails app container created by docker
- mysql installed on aws ec2 cannot start
- php - i cannot connect to mysql via the command line
- mysql - 10317-i would like to know the reason why the result of sql using rand () in mariadb is not fixed to one record
- mysql - i don't know how to access the database
- php - recursion does not work
- i get an error when importing mysql that exceeds 767 bytes
- why sql throws incorrect definition of table for mariadb (mysql fork)
- php - error executing multiple pdo queries
- correspondence when registering a large number of columns in mysql
- mysql - i tried scaling up with sakura vps and expanding the disk capacity as officially, but i do not know if it was successful
- mysql - how to deal with the problem that the ibdata1 file that is operating while the server is operated by sakura vps and the
- [php] how to create a link with all column information registered in the database