When creating a post form in root_url and passing information with form_for
When I update, submit will respond
The first time does not respond.
I have a similar question, but if you haven't solved it and want to break through the same situation, I'd like to see a professor.
Answer # 1
I don't know the cause, but it seems that the nest structure was complicated and wrong.
Bugs disappeared when the form was greatly improved.
- ruby on rails - [rails] form_with submit button does not respond
- ruby on rails - the submit button in rails form_with does not respond
- Example of PHP submitting form using HTML5 FormData object
- html5 - cannot jump to the specified heading on the page from the button
- ruby on rails - when you press the back button of the browser, you want to redirect to another page that is not the original pag
- html5 - i want to do web scraping with rails but it is not shown in showhtmlerb
- ruby on rails - delete button not available
- html - when i press the submit button, the following error appears
- ruby on rails - [rails x ajax] i don't know why it doesn't respond only to the button post
- i want to pick up the value in the same form where the submit button was pressed with jquery
- php - an error (500) is displayed when the submit button is pressed with the destination set in the action attribute of from
- python - i want to press submit button with ctrl + enter in kabootstrap
- ruby on rails - i want to know which button was pressed in form_for of rails
- ruby on rails 5 - i want to submit a form asynchronously
- ruby on rails 6 - [rails] asynchronous communication of like button doesn't work
- ruby on rails - the problem that the change button cannot be pressed
- ruby on rails 6 - when you click the reload button, all the lists are hidden
- html5 - i want to put a character string after text_field
- php - if you want to submit with multiple buttons
- ruby - cannot introduce fontawesome in li tag of rails:haml
- html5 - when you want to insert an element in link_to or button_to
- ruby - i want to add font awesome to the like button (fsubmit of form_with), but it adds an extra background