It's closer to not found than it can't.
The reference site says "Windows"->"other .."->"Data Management"->"Data Source Explorer", but there is no "Data Management".
Thanks for your consideration.
Is sts-3.9.5-RELEASE sts3.9.5? . .
I used the zip that was put on the USB after extracting it to windows (x64).
MySQL etc. are not included.
Answer # 1
The STS package does not include the Eclipse Data Tools Platform (DTP) plug-in, so it is not displayed.
Since there is a simple explanation below, I think that it will be solved if implemented.
Add Eclipse Data Tools to Spring Tool Suite (STS)
Answer # 2
"Windows"->"other .."->"Data Management"->"Data Source Explorer", not
"Windows" → "showView" → "other .." → "Data Management" → "Data Source Explorer"? In STS3.8.1, it will be displayed without any problems.
- postgresql - cannot save to database in spring
- php - how to access the database in the server on www with pdo from the local development environment
- you cannot access the 0th array of string type
- unity - cannot access web pages hosted on aws ec2 by browser
- java - cannot access web after launching sonarqube
- [mamp (apache)] i changed the apache port number to 8888, and now i cannot access the local environment
- oracle database 10g - cannot disable oracle database unusable index
- i cannot access files other than php in the environment of docker + nginx
- android studio - cannot access 'androidarchlifecyclelifecycleowner' red wavy lines throughout kotlin source code
- java - [spring boot * maven] cannot build war with mvn
- Analysis of Spring Boot integrated mongodb database process
- Solve the problem that the jsp page cannot be accessed when Spring packages the jar package
- cannot access shadergraphs from the inspector setting screen of unity material
- html - i cannot access the threaded bulletin board
- ruby - cannot create postgresql database
- after setting s3 of aws, i cannot access the local server of mysql mysql password relationship
- web server - cannot access the website created on xampp
- access - database structure of chained task scheduler
- vba - access database from excel and realize lookup field
- cannot operate table with 2 or more database columns in php
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved