Uploading image files to S3 using the active storage function of rails5.2.
Bucket name: databox
A folder called contents is created in it.
Uploading will put the file in the databox bucket as it is, but I want to make it into contents.
I want to specify the contents folder when uploading. How can I do this?
Answer # 1
Currently not supported.
- aws - how to specify status code during aws failover
- aws - problem that docker launched on aws crashes
- aws - the original domain set in aws is not reflected
- aws - search becomes 0 after switching index using alias in elasticsearch
- aws - cannot connect to remote desktop with ec2 in vpc with vpn connection built with aws
- aws - i want to login to an instance on aws using ssh
- aws - how to use aws ec2 and elastic beanstalk
- aws - [aws] i want to grant access rights to directories and files for each efs ec2
- aws - [aws] how to allow access from domain with security group
- aws - about ssh connection with public key authentication in redundant configuration on aws
- aws - error occurs when deploying docker environment using ecs / ecr
- aws - we are considering introducing a cloud in-house
- aws - about wildcard certificates
- aws - please tell me the point of server selection
- aws - how to find out where aws iam ssl certificates are used
- aws - i want to check preview on aws cloud9 iphone
- aws - define path parameters when creating rest api with amplify cli
- aws - probably the root account of aws has been stopped i guess i didn't pay, but now i am not authorized to pay
- aws - can you completely stop applying patches to aws rds?
- aws - how to put a movie on the site
- nginx - [ruby on rails] i want to display the url of an html file placed in a public directory without a file name
- ruby - posting with a photo results in an error when deployed on aws
- amazon ec2 - i want to edit credentialsymlenc file from within ec2 instance
- html - rubyonrails error
- ruby - unicorn, which should not be running, starts items that cannot be killed
- ruby - how to manually deploy rails on aws
- aws - [aws] deployment error
- ruby on rails - [beginner] rails deployment and storage
- ruby - [beginner] i want to deploy rails on ec2 please tell me the reference materials
- ruby - management after aws deployment