I'm thinking of making an iPhone app using Xcode. I know Objective-c and Java to some extent.
Swift wants to learn by himself.
Before that, I had a hard time with Objective-c, but Auto Layout.
How to describe still in Xocde and how to display the arranged UI in Auto Layout
There are many unknown parts. So, are there any sites that can be helpful?
I would appreciate any advice.
Answer # 1
Try searching more yourself. excuse me.
- xcode - about swift loading action
- xcode - about paid apps on the app store
- machine learning - please tell me about the model to use after k-fold cross validation
- xcode - about swift's stable matching and stable marriage code
- xcode - about pkhud error
- xcode - about firebase rules
- xcode - about firebase
- html - about basic css layout
- xcode simulator layout collapse
- about macpc capable of machine learning
- c# - about learning method of data management in game programming
- about the space that pod library puts on xcode
- machine learning - about basis functions
- xcode - about page-based app
- xcode - i want to solve the warning (yellow) about segmented control
- about the code contents of python deep learning dropout
- xcode - i want to ask about
- python - about machine learning classification
- xcode - about first item and second item of constraint
- about learning ruby on rails
- ios - swift xcode cell
- ios camera app drops after launch
- ios - "firebaseui" method "sd_setimage" does not work properly
- xcode - iphone app cannot be installed
- ios - a bug that the characters become momentarily large after swift animation
- ios - xcode11: when validate, missing required icon appears and i cannot archive
- ios - when i launch the simulator for realm, i get an error and i don't know how to fix it
- objective-c - how to display your own application in the option of the standard iphone photo application
- xcode - i want to save multiple data in realm
- xcode - i want to assign a variable value depending on the screen aspect ratio of swiftui/iphone