For Firebase RealtimeDatabase,
Can I enter a function (such as summing the values for a particular key) in the value?
No information found on the official website or online ...
I would be pleased if anyone could give me a hint.
I would like to create an iOS app that can perform voting simulations of horse racing that can be participated by an unspecified number of people online.
It feels like there are no dividends depending on the result.
On creation, on Firebase RealtimeDatabase
I would like to register data such as user/race/wager amount, etc.
An item that displays the total amount of money bet per race is required.
I wonder if a function is needed instead of a value.
However, it is difficult to find a way to fill in.
Thanks for your patience.
Answer # 1
Can Cloud Functions for Firebase be used? ?
- ios - error in getting json data from api using xcode iso app development codable and alamofire
- ios - i want to refer to the text data in another file
- ios - i'm using swift's library "eureka", but i'm having trouble with an error
- ios - error when implementing the voice recognition function
- ios - i want to put an image in uibutton
- ios - i want to pass a value when making a transition with modally and returning to the transition source
- ios - i want to know how to switch view controllers
- i want to pass values by ios and windows using ble
- ios - i want to execute an arbitrary method after the processing of the delegated method is completed
- how to take out swift json