Enter data in the browser and go through GAS.
I've created a tool to fill in a spreadsheet.
When data is sent by the above method and put into a sheet
onEdit (e) doesn't work well.
Since the tool itself uses GAS, will it not work if input is through GAS? ?
When you put a value directly in the sheet, it works normally.
I wanted to send it to chat work.
I'm not sure how to write onEdit (e) (others?) At this time.
To summarize what I want to do, the data from the browser into a sheet through GAS
I want to create a mechanism that allows notifications to be sent to chat work when entered.
If i have knowledge, please teach me.
I'm sorry for my poor text.
Answer # 1
onEdit ()is a handler for editing a sheet directly.
Should I skip notifications by extending
Answer # 2
As you can see in this answer, onEdit works only during manual editing (the function condition for automatically executing the function named onEdit without specifying a trigger is That's what it is").
If you set a trigger to change the value and specify onEdit as the function, it will work.
- google apps script - [gas] how to enable onedit only when a specific cell is edited
- google apps script - how to move the gas line
- google apps script - gas how to display msgbox in google docs
- google apps script - i want to allow access requests to gas i want to allow it, but i can't because of an internal error
- google apps script - how to get cell value using gas
- google apps script - how to create if condition from some characters in gas
- google apps script - about step execution in gas
- google apps script - gas: value obtained by getrange becomes "range"
- google apps script - the execution icon is grayed out on the gas project screen
- google apps script - about the difference between gas function execution and function debugging
- google apps script - about gas debug execution
- google apps script - i want to create a script that gets date information from a cell in a spreadsheet and adds a number to the
- google apps script - i want to enter characters with gas in a specific spreadsheet
- google apps script - how to select cells with gas
- google apps script - i want to automatically save multiple google documents locally in txt file format
- google apps script - get the value of a cell with gas and paste it into another cell
- questions about triggers in google apps script
- google apps script - when i log out with gas via the button widget of ifttt, it says "there is no log related to this execu
- google apps script - i want to transfer html mail as is using gas
- google apps script - i can write from linebot to google spreadsheet
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved