Where clause condition statement written in MySQL.
I want to rewrite this to standardSQL so that it can be passed with Bigquery. If i have any corrections, please give me a professor.
where konyu_id in ( select kaiin_id from D_CART dch (NOLOCK) where insdate>= '2017-07-01' and insdate<'2018-07-01' and bought = 1 and kaiin_id>0 group by kaiin_id having count (*)>1 )
Answer # 1
I can't say anything because I don't know the whole picture
group by doing count (*)>1 means
You're just checking for data?
select distinct kaiin_id from D_CART where insdate '2017-07-01' and '2018-06-30' and bought = 1 and kaiin_id>0
Is n’t it like that?
- mysql - sql update statement
- php - processing of delete function with laravel
- mysql - sql count statement condition specification
- php - which is the transaction or the table lock first?
- php - rollback doesn't work in mysql and only some tables are updated (wordpress)
- mysql - i want to make the column set as "primary key and foreign key" only "foreign key"
- mysql - i want to do a full text search
- mysql ranking table design
- php - can't connect to mamp mysql
- mysql - i want to know how to write sql to get a list of users who are not yet associated with a particular article