Applying for the new TwitterAPI (developer.twitter) and trying to register the app.
Currently developing locally and accessing 127.0.0.1:8000.
However, even if you try to include 127.0.0.1:8000 in TwitterAPI WebsiteURL and callback, it is displayed as invalid url and cannot be entered.
How can I use TwitterAPI during development?
Can I use it only after acquiring my own domain?
Answer # 1
I was able to do this by entering "http://127.0.0.1:8000/<each>/complete/twitter/".
<Each>part is/user/if the login URL is/user/login /.
- ruby - rail api mode json format i want to bring data from another table
- mysql - rails api: difference between @userarticles and articlewhere('user_id' == 1)
- ruby - i want to get the information of another application in the js file with api and assign it to a variable
- when you create an xml document with rexml and try to post, it becomes an undefined method `bytesize' for
- ruby on rails - please tell me how to add the management screen of the application created in rails api mode
- i want to access bitcoin core from bitcoin-ruby
- aws - about the disadvantages of creating a restful api with aws lambda and django
- ruby on rails - i want to api communication between containers created with docker-compose