Currently, we are creating a live streaming service that allows multiple users to comment simultaneously at a certain time.
I was able to use selenium to automate the test where one user logs in and executes a comment, but I want to test that 100 users can log in at the same time by logging in multiple users. We are.
If this is the case, what tools would you use?
Also, if you have an article that will be helpful, I would appreciate it if you could teach me.
Answer # 1
As you can think of ...
Use JMeter (https://jmeter.apache.org).
Parallel processing by Selenium Grid.
Would you use either ...
- selenium - i have a question about selenide
- ruby on rails - i have a question about holding values in rails
- mysql - it is a question about resolving the difference between the rails migration file and the local db
- i have a question about vb form app
- i have a question about php i want to find out if the alphabet is in a range
- i have a question about php i can't understand the for statement
- i have a question about branch master on github
- [python] i have a question about writing to a csv file in dictionary format
- routing - i have a question about bgp for as communication in the network
- c# - [question] about standard output in net application
- c# - question about c language pointer
- i have a question about c++ inheritance
- i have a question about declaring a pointer in c
- i have a question about overloading the equals method in java
- question about python
- [python] question about behavior when clicked when multiple tkinterbuttons are placed
- postgresql - about cross-join in the question about the percentile of 100 data scientist knocks
- java - i have a question about sts error 500
- nodejs - i have a simple question about a web application
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved