The image below shows a schedule for a timetable creation application, but if you press the + mark on the first page, a timetable creation screen like the second page will appear. I can't figure out how to call this module, but how can I add it in Swift? Instead of screen transitions, it appears up and down like a hop-up. By the way, create a button by entering colors and text on the screen that appears below. I want to be able to display it.
Answer # 1
The quickest way is to set the screen you want to display in the inputview property of UITextField.
Then you can display the view from below with the same animation as the keyboard display.
* Reference (display datepicker from below)
To do this, I think you need the following:
-UI for displaying keyboard (such as placing a text field in a timetable cell)
-Add a UI to confirm the value to the screen for adding subjects (screen you want to display from the bottom).
Answer # 2
- swift - is it possible to create a uibutton that absorbs touch events even if isenabled = false and does not generate touch even
- Example of Java operation to create object of runtime class
- Detailed java to create a girlfriend class (the new object is what) == builder mode, one-click rewrite
- How to create a Pandas DataFrame object from a list or dictionary
- Java create object example using reflection
- ActiveX component cannot create object: dmdmsoft code: 800A01AD
- java create object by reflection and call method
- xcode - create todo list swift
- i want to create an authentication screen with firebase and swift
- i want to create a diary app with swift i am troubled because i can not pass values by screen transition or edit diary
- java - i get an error when trying to create an object to call an instance method
- swift - i want to create a programming http request, but i got two errors i would appreciate if anyone could tell me how to solv
- swift - i don't know how to create an executable file for the xcode macos app
- Does the js constructor create a new object?
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved