I want to study a machine learning model for image recognition, so I want to install Anaconda and study it myself using Tensorflow and Keras.
Therefore, I installed Anaconda 5.1 for Python 3.6 version mac and ran it from the command prompt. I am a beginner in programming including machine learning and environment construction, and have no development experience.
On my PC, the error message "permission denied" occurs frequently during decompression and installation, and commands are often not accepted.
Try to install anaconda on the shell
If i hit, the installation will start, but it will stop without defrosting permission. The following is the error content.
installing: python-3.6.4-hc167b69_1 ...
Python 3.6.4 :: Anaconda, Inc.
installing: bzip2-1.0.6-hd86a083_4 ...
installing: ca-certificates-2017.08.26-ha1e5d58_0 ...
installing: conda-env-2.6.0-h36134e3_0 ...
installing: intel-openmp-2018.0.0-h8158457_8 ...
installing: jbig-2.1-h4d881f8_0 ...
installing: jpeg-9b-he5867d9_2 ...
installing: libcxxabi-4.0.1-hebd6815_0 ...
installing: libgfortran-3.0.1-h93005f0_2 ...
installing: libiconv-1.15-hdd342a3_7 ...
installing: libsodium-1.0.15-hd9e47c5_0 ...
installing: lzo-2.10-h362108e_2 ...
installing: pandoc-220.127.116.11-ha5e8f32_1 ...
bunzip2: Can't open input file /Users/keisuke/anaconda3/pkgs/pandoc-18.104.22.168-ha5e8f32_1.tar.bz2: Permission denied.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File"/Users/keisuke/anaconda3/pkgs/.install.py" ;, line 618, in<module>
File"/Users/keisuke/anaconda3/pkgs/.install.py" ;, line 599, in main2
File"/Users/keisuke/anaconda3/pkgs/.install.py" ;, line 454, in link_dist
link (prefix, dist, linktype)
File"/Users/keisuke/anaconda3/pkgs/.install.py" ;, line 328, in link
files = list (yield_lines (join (info_dir,'files')))
File"/Users/keisuke/anaconda3/pkgs/.install.py" ;, line 96, in yield_lines
for line in open (path):
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:'/Users/keisuke/anaconda3/pkgs/pandoc-22.214.171.124-ha5e8f32_1/info/files'
If i type pip install tensorflow,
Using cached https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/9b/1e/d89f1369b5b8045e5aedf43718b45d2396d3c61e9cc56123c24b7758dd9f/tensorflow-1.8.0-cp27-cp27m-macosx_10_11_x86_64.whl
Could not install packages due to an EnvironmentError: [Errno 13] Permission denied:u'/private/var/folders/4y/z038tqx15jvfqptw0s_tmz8w0000gp/T/pip-unpack-Sk9pwB/tensorflow-1.8.0- cp27-cp27m-macosx_10_11_x86_64.whl'
Consider using the
-useroption or check the permissions.
, [permission denied] appears and Tensorflow cannot be installed anyway.Tried
Relying on the error message, I tried the following methods with reference to various commentary sites, but everything was wrong.
-Execute code with sudo or --user attached, or set umask loosely → Same error
・ Delete all folders/files related to python and reinstall anaconda → same error
-Trying to install tensorflow using anaconda navigator->ends without adding anything after loading (perhaps a permission denied occurs behind the scenes)
・ Enter the virtual environment of tensorflow and execute the same thing like (env) (tonsorflow) $→ Same error
・ Macbook Pro 10.12.6 (Good quality second-hand goods)
・ Echo $PATH
export PATH ="/anaconda3/bin: $PATH"
・ Python 2.7.15
・ The same file "anaconda3" is included under/Users/keisuke and/Users/keisuke/Downloads/code (the contents are different).
Answer # 1
Perhaps/private/var/folders/4y/z038tqx15jvfqptw0s_tmz8w0000gp/T/pip-unpack-Sk9pwB/・ This directory did not exist (it was not created automatically due to restrictions), so it seems that an error had occurred.
First, create this directory yourself and access restrictions are applied.
Search for the file, download it and place it there. If you hit pip3 install -U tensorflow-1.8.0-cp27-cp27m-macosx_10_11_x86_64.whl at that location, you could download it.
You can now use Keras and others that you can't use without a tensorflow upgrade.
- python - how to use npasarray in machine learning
- machine learning (python) is too accurate
- error when machine learning in python
- python - i cannot install anaconda!
- python - recognition of movements in machine learning
- machine learning - structure of darknet53
- python - i want to perform image recognition of my own learning model with the video of the camera using yolo
- python - to set the execution environment of anaconda in visual studio
- python 3x - cannot install python package with atom
- python - pip install dlib gives an error
- python - i want to display anaconda prompt and powershell at the same time with vscode
- python - why the image recognition program is not learning
- causes of rapid changes in accuracy and error in machine learning
- python - i cannot install the latest version of tensorflow
- machine learning - code of decision area
- is it ok to call a system using a machine learning library ai
- python - learning of binary classification does not progress
- machine learning - about holdout ts
- python - i want to initialize the learning results of the sequential object multiple times
- machine learning - deep learning loss is not reduced and accuracy rate is not improved
- python 3x - when you execute yolov3's trainpy, [errno 2] no such file or directory changes every time and it fails
- python 3x - inflating table data using gan
- python 3x - popen in subprocess does not release memory in python3 (anaconda, windows 10)
- python - user dictionary added by mecab is not reflected
- import and directories
- python - install opencv
- opencv - yolov2 can't compile with error in python 383
- python 3x - python discord bot calendar module
- python - i want to use jupyter notebook in anaconda's new virtual environment
- python 3x - how to pass path of python of anaconda