I want to add auto-completion to Emacs.
However, auto-complete seems to support only Emacs24 or later.
auto-complete< br /> I searched quite a bit, but Emacs24 or later seems to have a function that can be installed automatically,
I'm not sure how to install this version.
I would like to know more about you.
Answer # 1
Pull package.el manually from http://emacs-jp.github.io/packages/package-management/package-el.html. If you try to install auto-complete as it is, cl-lib.el is said to be missing, so https://raw.githubusercontent.com/emacs-mirror/emacs/master/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib Pull from .el and install.
- i want to add a caption with jquery, but it does not work
- python - want to add with tensorflow 20
- html - i want to add like functions to the index file one by one with haml
- ruby on rails - i want to add a new column
- ruby - i want to add user details (show) with gem devise
- html - i want to add a border to the accordion menu with only css
- python - i want to know how to add to dataframe
- numpy - i want to add a 2d array to the end of a 3d array
- php - i want to add a comment form to api information
- angularjs - mbaas i want to add the year, month and day to the date
- i want to add a subdomain to dns
- i want to add the amount when saving the same date in the php db
- apache - i want to add a subdomain (virtual host) to aws ec2
- python - i want to add line break data in pandas
- python - i want to add two search bars
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved