I am trying to make a pull request for the first time with Bitbucket, but I get an error.Error message
The following error () occurred when saving the pull request.
・ Unrelated branch
- Commit and push a branch with SouceTree
- Select a newly created and pushed branch from "Create pull request" of Bitbucket, request destination is master
- Enter a comment etc. and create "pull request"->error
The branch you pushed shouldn't be irrelevant, but is there any possible cause?
I tried searching on usage sites and error texts, but I couldn't find it.
Answer # 1
It ’s a terrible ending, but it ’s resolved and I ’ll share it.
As a result of visual confirmation with SouseTree again, master and branch were really unrelated.
It seems that a branch that was not derived from master was created and developed there.
Although it is unknown whether it is the optimal solution, this time we can re-create a branch derived from master and commit the current status to make a pull request.
I don't know why this happened, but I think I was confused by the fact that I created a branch on BitBucket.
- about git general pull request splitting
- after cloning with git, an error occurred when pulling
- api - error when curl firebase functions http request url
- i want to know how to deal with git error code error: src refspec master does not match any
- request for improvement of error that appears in http communication of ios application
- error: failed to push some refs to'https://@githubcom//git' is displayed
- git - about startup error with docker-compose
- 419 error in form post request in vue component using laravel
- github - error with git push
- git - why did the error disappear after committing when conflicting?
- [swift] http request gives an error
- git error "et head git reset head" i want to solve this
- github - [git] error when cloned with ssh
- api - kotlin: post request but crashes with error
- i am having trouble getting an error editing the config file with git ssh connection
- git - i want to add an image to readmemd
- postgresql - git, heroku, bitbucket how to perceive it as a flow, is that this?
- github - i want to download bitbuket files
- i can't use git
- linux - i want to solve git pull errors by command line operation
- git - bitbucket update from this month? i can no longer push
- ruby - create a pull request bitbucket
- ruby on rails - bitbucket push doesn't work
- ruby - untracked files and known_hosts errors in git status [rails tutorial]
- git - about the matter that you can not push if you create the initial readme with bit bucket