I run ubuntu with bash on windows (windows subsystem for windows) and connect to an external server with ssh from there.
Emacs uses an Japanese input system called anthy.
Every time you start Emacs
Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading `/home/.emacs': File error: Cannot open load file, no such file or directory, anthy
I get an error. However, since anthy itself is working and Japanese input is possible, I want to catch this error.
I normally run Emacs with -nw as an option, but the error screen occupies half of the screen and I don't know how to close the error screen.
.emacs is as follows. If there is any solution, thank you.
(set-frame-parameter nil 'fullscreen' maximized);launch with maximized screen (global-linum-mode t);show line number (show-paren-mode 1);show the counterpart of the parenthesis (push '("\\. ctl \\'". scheme-mode) auto-mode-alist) (menu-bar-mode -1);disable menubar ;(setq load-path (append '("/ usr/share/wnn7/elisp/emacs20") load-path)) ;(global-set-key "\ C-\\" 'toggle-input-method) ;(load "wnn7egg-leim") ;(set-input-method "japanese-egg-wnn7") (require 'server) (unless (server-running-p) (server-start)) (setq inhibit-startup-screen t) ;(setq inhibit-startup-message t) (setq visible-bell t);disable bell (global-hl-line-mode);hilight the current line (delete-selection-mode t) ;(define-key global-map "\ C-c;" 'comment-region) ;(define-key global-map "\ C-c:" 'uncomment-region) (set-language-environment "Japanese") (set-terminal-coding-system 'utf-8) (prefer-coding-system 'utf-8-unix) (set-keyboard-coding-system 'utf-8) ;;(push "/ usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/anthy /" load-path) (load-library "anthy") ;;(load-file "/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/anthy/leim-list.el") (register-input-method "japanese-anthy" "Japanese" 'anthy-leim-activate "[anthy]" "Anthy Kana Kanji conversion system") (autoload 'anthy-leim-activate "anthy") (setq default-input-method "japanese-anthy")
Answer # 1
If you just don't want to make an error, you should delete
Probably the correct response is to install
anthy.elin the right place.
Answer # 2
I'm sorry. It was an answer to another question.
- php - unidentified index error appears after entering a value
- python 3x - error message appears when shape processing is performed by image processing
- c# - [serializefield] please tell me how to deal with the error that appears in "animator" animedate;
- linux - regarding the error that appears in docker run container,
- request for improvement of error that appears in http communication of ios application
- python - gpio error appears continuously
- ruby - rails: error appears in the commented out code
- an error appears in the middle of the for statement c #
- c # - an error appears when i build and open a browser made with cefsharp
- android - i want to resolve the error statement that appears in the intentputetrxa method
- i want to cancel the error message that appears in the installation of r package proc, ggplot2, etc
- when implementing with php, an error appears and i am in trouble
- php - only one page [this page is not working http error 500] appears
- c ++ - error appears when trying to debug with gdb in visual studio code
- [django] sqlite version error appears many times [python]
- i can't solve the error that appears when i git commit in a vuejs project
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved