Also in user accounts
$heroku --version to get version information response
Applicable source code
'heroku' is an internal or external command, It is not recognized as an operable program or batch file.
Control Panel>System and Security>System>Advanced system settings
Add C: \ Program Files \ heroku to>environment variable>system environment variable>path.
Although the version information can be obtained with $heroku --version on the Windows administrator account, the above error message is displayed unchanged on the user account.
Answer # 1
①Change user account to administrator account
>No change in results
② Reinstall The Heroku CLI
>"PATH not updated, original length 1025>1024" is displayed
③Control Panel>System and Security>System>Detailed System Settings
Add C: \ Program Files \ heroku \ bin to>Environment Variables>System Environment Variables>path.
The reason is unknown but resolved
against $heroku --version
Heroku/7.14.1 win32-x64 node-v10.9.0 returned a response.
- "internal or external command, not recognized as operable program or batch file" error
- Use npm command prompt:&# 39;npm&# 39;is not an internal or external command, nor is it a method of processing executabl
- command prompt shows internal and external commands and cannot use linux command
- Workaround for "phpexe" when yiic command is not an internal or external command
- Solve the problem that cnpm is not an internal or external command after Taobao cnpm installation
- ruby - 'rbenv' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- command - some external programs can be executed from blueprism and some are not (start process read stderr and stdout)
- about python external command execution
- ruby on rails - heroku command suddenly stopped working
- git push heroku master command gives error when uploading to heroku
- Android 80 to read internal and external storage and external SDcard
- error when deleting [django] migrations:'rm' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch fil
- Briefly explain the definition of C ++ internal and external functions and macros
- PHP execute external command with backticks
- Detailed method of accessing internal hosts from external networks using reverse ssh
- how to use java external libraries on the command line
- Android method for obtaining internal and external memory card
- java - negative numbers are not recognized on the command prompt (?)
- spring - maven command mvn is not recognized (bin setting does not pass)
- can box be used as external storage on heroku?
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved