Import torchError message
>>>import torch Traceback (most recent call last): File "<stdin>", line 1, in<module> File "C: \ Users \ tettu \ Anaconda3 \ lib \ site-packages \ torch \ __ init__.py", line 80, in<module> from torch._C import * ImportError: No module named 'torch._C'
I'm not very good at English, so I may have mistaken in the first place, but I changed the file name .c to .so.
Also, since the python version of anaconda was 3.6, I tried to lower it to 3.5.5, but it did not fix.
Answer # 1
Reinstalling torch repaired the error. Try to be as detailed as possible when asking questions next time. Thank you quiqui for the reply.
- module import error when executing wsl python code with vscode
- about the phenomenon that import error occurs in python
- python - how to handle exe error no module named'scipysparsecsgraph_validation' with cx_freeze
- python - import error
- python - optuna light-library import error in gbm parameter tuning
- python - i want to import my module with google cola borboratory
- python - to eliminate the error display of import pgzrun in pygame zero
- python - about import error of flask
- python - import pilimage error
- python - "mean iu" import error
- python - import error occurs when accessing djangon admin
- python - modulenotfounderror: no module named error
- python error using jupyter notebook
- error in fill option when creating button of python tkinter
- python - i want to play a youtube song with discordpy (create_ytdl_player error)
- python - i'm getting an error that render_to_response cannot be imported by django
- i'm having trouble getting an error when using bind with python tkinter
- python - karnel error in jupyter lab and pandas is not imported
- module cannot be imported with jupyter notebook
- i want to eliminate undefined variable error in python in vs code
- python - why is numpy working without importing numpy?
- python - chromedriver error
- python - environment preparation for using keras
- python - imshow() does not work properly
- python - freeze after destroyallwindows() runs
- python - image recognition using the created cascade classifier
- python - cannot output the created sound data
- python - library causes importerror in jupiter
- python - library imported by pycharm is not recognized (red wavy line appears)
- python pandas string search insert in another column