I am studying the rails tutorial on window cloud9.
List of 5 chapters 5.12: I added<% = render'layouts/shim'%>where I added shim and header partials to the layout.
After that, I wondered if a file called app/views/layouts/_shim.html.erb would be created, but since it wasn't created, is it OK to create and proceed with the file yourself? 。 Isn't the file automatically created?
Please let me know if you know.
Answer # 1
You can create your own file!
Isn't it generated automatically when
rails generateis done? . .
- ruby on rails - tutorial chapter 5 about the header partial
- ruby - rails tutorial chapter 13 can't deploy to heroku with argumenterror
- ruby - i want to know why the rails tutorial chapter 9 tests fail
- ruby - rails tutorial 13 chapter 1329 i can't understand the cause because the test cannot be passed
- ruby on rails - rails tutorial rails 60 chapter 1 first, can't install yarn
- ruby - rails tutorial chapter 12 1233 test does not pass
- ruby - rails tutorial chapter 11 i can't push to _heroku
- ruby - rails tutorial chapter 10: an error is issued if the admin? method is not defined
- ruby on rails 5 - rubyonrails tutorial chapter 10 assert error
- ruby - rails tutorial chapter 11 error with different redirect destination and error with flash display
- ruby - unable to deploy (in rails tutorial chapter 1)
- ruby on rails - rails tutorial i don't know how to start rails server
- ruby on rails - rails tutorial about git config settings
- ruby on rails - bitbucket push doesn't work (rails tutorial)
- ruby on rails - rails tutorial: user registration failure
- ruby - i would like to know how to solve the error that occurred while implementing rails tutorial chapter 10
- ruby - rails tutorial please explain the syntax of the update_attribute method line in chapter 9
- ruby on rails 6 - rails tutorial extension function favorite function cannot be implemented
- ruby - rails tutorial please let me ask about email resetting
- ruby on rails 5 - i would like to discuss the partial design
- ruby - i want to create a database on aws
- [ruby on rails] i want to use pluck method to display the values separated by "," in the form field
- ruby - rails carrierwave how to resize by image type
- ruby - i want to attach a nice button to pictweet
- ruby - unable to display model information related to rails
- ruby - when editing the rails profile, only the comments are not reflected
- ruby - i want to handle exceptions using rails rescue
- ruby - rails email sending error doesn't go away
- ruby - i want to set custom validation for images attached by has_many_attached of active storage, but it doesn't work
- ruby - cannot introduce fontawesome in li tag of rails:haml