Emacs24.4.1 is used.
Anthy-3200d is installed.
If i switch to Japanese mode here and try to enter it,
Symbol's value as variable is void: last-command-char
I get an error.
I checked online,
I wished to rewrite last-command-char to last-command-event, so
Rewritten last-command-char in anthy.el and anthy-dic.el.
However, the next error is anthy wrong type argument listp anthy.
If i know the cause, thank you.
Answer # 1
Solved by removing anthy9100d and installing anthy9100h
- how to find the maximum value using for statement and if statement in python
- java - about the case of using return when the return value is void
- django ListView using ListView to get parameter value in url
- ruby - i want to get the value using a strong parameter
- c ++ - i want to execute label2 using the value read by scanf
- php - i want to find the maximum value in an array using the max () function
- c - when using return as an return value
- i want to transfer a value from another book using vba identifier
- java - how can i change the value using the setter getter method?
- approximate log_10 value using pointer type conversion
- reactjs - i want to know how to retrieve the value of thisstate using a variable
- displaying the initial value of a form using java servlet and jsp
- php - i can't access the value i got using get in laravel from view
- find exact value in csv file using linux command
- java - i want to sort the variables of list using multiple value values of map
- php - i want to use it to retrieve the value sent by laravel using the index obtained by turning v-for
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved