I want to learn with YOLOv3.
At that time, the class number and coordinates are given, but can I add the distance to the camera and the size of the object here? I think.
If so, which file in the src folder should I play with?
Answer # 1
Can you add the distance to the camera and the size of the object?
I think that depth information is necessary for the distance from the camera and the size of the object, such as with a twin-lens camera.
Given the depth information, it is the draw_detection function of image.c that draws the rectangle determined by YOLO, so I think that it is better to calculate the depth and size at that side and draw it.
Answer # 2
Thank you for your answer.
I'm wondering if we can make a system that gives us the distance between the camera and the object using a web camera that can be purchased easily.
So, is it possible to estimate the distance from the size of the bounding box to be created if the distance of the object is learned from the beginning? Is it impossible?
- machine learning - learning mechanism with original data in yolov3 (keras)
- when i try to ssh with teraterm for learning linux, it says "cannot connect to host"
- html - how to delete the attribute value added with on ("click) with removeclass when clicked again
- linux - i want to do yolo's own learning using google colab's gpu
- Linux driver added for Android
- Angular4 learning method of HTML attribute binding method
- Angular4 learning tutorial detailed DOM attribute binding
- Linux basic learning using tcpdump packet capture example code
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved