mongo db Super beginner.
In mongo db, there is a database named app, in which there is a table called users.
Start mongo db with
To switch databases,
And tried to see the contents of the table, but
2018-09-01T17: 54: 45.166 + 0900 E QUERY [js] Error: don't know how to show [users]: [email protected]/mongo/shell/utils.js: 1055: 11 [email protected]/mongo/shell/utils.js: 766: 15 @ (shellhelp2): 1: 1
I got an error. Is the command for viewing the table contents wrong?
Answer # 1
After moving to the database with the
usecommand, first let's see if there is a collection to be operated (this time it is called
>show collections collection1 collection2 collection3
And if there is a collection to be operated, you can get all the documents of the specified collection by using the
findmethod as follows.
Answer # 2
To see the contents of a table (collection), search with find.
MongoDB command notes and writing were easy to understand.
- i want to change the contents by clicking a cell in table of python gui
- register csv file contents in sql server table with c#
- python - extract pdf table of contents with pdfminer's dumppdfpy
- mysql - select * from contents are not displayed even if the table name is displayed
- Listen to changes in the contents of the mysql table
- JS and jQuery method to traverse all cell contents of Table
- How to batch export a table of contents to a word document in aspnet
- MongoDB mongo shell common operation methods and operation script notes
- How to get the contents of an Excel table in an aspnet page
- Filtering table contents based on jQuery
- html - generate markdown table of contents with qiita :: markdown
- JS use for loop to iterate through all cell contents of Table
- mongodb view database and table size
- Mongodb delete add sharded and non-sharded table maintenance
- MongoDB single table data export and recovery examples explain
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved