Nice to meet you.
Currently, we are developing a service that allows users to consult with each other using video calls in Rails applications.
I'm thinking of using WebRTC for video calls, but I'd like to be able to "call" from one user to the other, like Line calls and Skype. (Even if you put your smartphone in sleep mode, you can call it as if you received a call.)
In order to realize the above, we also considered making an application, but this time it is ideal to develop with a web application, so you can tell us what kind of method is possible and impossible with a web application. I am very happy.
There seems to be a service called "Twilio" that allows you to make an IP phone call with Rails, but it was unclear if the user who received the call could start a video call.
Answer # 1
Click here for quick start.
How about notifications for Web Push?
- ruby - [rails] i want to implement a function to exclude (unlink) group participants
- ruby on rails 5 - i want to implement the rails search function, but i get an error after searching
- ruby - unable to implement passwordless user edit function using devise
- python - is it possible to implement a function such as "if you interrupt deep learning at any stage, save the learning sta
- ruby on rails 6 - rails tutorial extension function favorite function cannot be implemented
- ruby on rails - comment function deletion
- ruby - [rails] follow function cannot be implemented
- ruby - [ajax, rails, like function] invalidauthenticitytoken error appears when pressing like button twice in a row
- ruby on rails - [devise] new registration is not possible
- ruby on rails - i can't implement the like function
- ruby - rails deletion function cannot be implemented well
- ruby on rails - search function using ransack
- ruby on rails - i cannot use the favorite function!
- ruby on rails - search function using rails jquery does not work
- i want to add a browsing function with ruby on rails
- ruby on rails 5 - rails comment function is implemented asynchronously, but deletion does not work
- ruby on rails - i want to add a favorite function to micropost
- ruby - i don't know how to create a group function with rails and register a new participant there
- ruby on rails - i want to be able to break textarea using simple_format in haml
- ruby on rails - rails db:seed fails
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved