Currently, we are operating multiple projects with Redmine at a partner company.
This time, only one of those projects will be managed by our company, Redmine is launched locally,
I want to migrate the data for just that one project.
I have found out that I can take a full backup,
I just don't know how to migrate just a specific project.
If i know anyone, can you tell me?
Answer # 1
How about migrating and deleting unnecessary projects manually?
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved