I want to run swift code in the terminal
・ I want to check the execution result of swift on playground
print ()etc.), but no result is displayed.
When you enter
swiftin the terminal and execute it, the following message is output.
Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
error: failed to launch REPL process: process exited with status -1 (unable to attach)
Xcode Version 9.4.1 (9F2000)
Swift version 4.1.2
macOS High Sierra 10.13.6
I use iMac, but install the OS on the external SSD, not the built-in HDD, and use it as a startup disk.
Is it something related?
Answer # 1
Since no solution was found, we reinstalled OS and Xcode.
Answer # 2
I don't know about the terminal, but if it's in a state where'Running playground'It seems that there are things that can be solved by changing fromto the
macOSplatform. (By the way, playground adapts
macOSwhen creating a playground, or change the existing playground to
Utilities>file inspector> Follow the steps in;Playground Setting>Platform>macOS.
If you want to try
UIKit, this method will replace
APPKit, so you will need to find another method.
- xcode - swift playground super beginner strings, variables please help!
- ios - xcode swift uitableview
- swift playground - i want to display the shape color randomly from among the three colors
- xcode - [swift] how to display an image acquired from the library in another viewcontroller
- xcode - [swift] if you use two textfields inside a foreach statement that is nested twice, you will not be able to build
- xcode - swift: array empty judgment (isempty) does not work
- xcode - swift: cell not displayed in tableview
- xcode - compiling swift generics functions and real high speed
- xcode - swift i want to calculate and enter the unit
- xcode - i can't use swift dictionary services
- xcode - [swift 5] display the memo added on the additional screen in tableview
- xcode - swift: hit detection during animation
- xcode - [swift] screen transition is not possible even when tapping a cell
- xcode - i want to enlarge/reduce the map with a button at any position with swift
- Method for running Swift application in Mac OS terminal
- How to use Swift widget on mobile terminal
- xcode - download swift audio files
- xcode - move cursor with swift
- xcode - i want to specify the target swift version of the library
- xcode - [swift] i want to send an email from the inquiry form
- objective-c - about phpickerviewcontroller for ios14
- [swift/ios] want to set the number of tabs dynamically with uitabbar
- xcode - realmbrowser to see the contents of data
- xcode - how to read apple official documentation
- ios - customized with uitextfiled and hardened
- ios - xcode11: when validate, missing required icon appears and i cannot archive
- macos (osx) - how to remotely access multiple windows pcs on one mac at the same time
- xcode - about paid apps on the app store
- xcode - when you need to unwrap with swift