I am writing in Swift. There is no problem in the simulator.
Although the actual machine will be build succeeded, Thread 1: signal SIGABRT will appear immediately after opening.
Myapp.app/Frameworks/libswiftCore.dylib: stat () failed with errno = 1
is displayed. Is there a problem with the code? What is the difference between a real machine and a simulator?
The xcode version is 9.4.1.
Answer # 1
You can delete the cache here!
- xcode - error "failed to build the scheme "landmarks"" in swiftui tutorial
- vba error occurs after the second time
- ruby - syntax error occurs after converting erb file to haml
- xcode - unable to install "app name" error occurs
- xcode - i get an error after tableview/bild
- xcode - no error occurs even if you apply a protocol to viewcontroller and do not implement the method defined in the protocol
- xcode - nlayoutconstraint for <nslayoutxaxisanchor: error occurs in screen generation only with code
- c # - error occurs when installing entity framework
- swift - an error occurs in a method with arguments
- php - syntax error occurs when calling with require_once
- ruby - after vagrant init, when vagrant up, i get an error and cannot proceed at all
- visual c++ - the following compilation error occurs in c language
- laravel - [route is not defined] error occurs in the named route
- the following error occurs when building xamarinandroid in visual studio
- python - an error occurs in the contour extraction program
- html - when i try to use a font with @import, an error occurs and it is not reflected
- xcode - swift: after trying the share function with line, i can no longer build
- ruby - [rails] syntax error occurs for each statement
- xcode - [swiftui] i want to change the timer time
- xcode - which class is the endediting() method?
- ios - customized with uitextfiled and hardened
- ios - xcode11: when validate, missing required icon appears and i cannot archive
- macos (osx) - how to remotely access multiple windows pcs on one mac at the same time
- xcode - about paid apps on the app store
- xcode - when you need to unwrap with swift
- xcode - adjust speed of mp3 file with slider
- xcode - unable to drag view using pan gesture recognizer
- ios - what should i do when using parchment to display something on the screen?