Thanks for your attention.
Wordpress and database tables have already been built,
Only the contents of the database will be transferred.
I'm in trouble because I've never encountered a situation in the middle of my work.
Please tell me if there is a solution.
After the article data has been migrated, the management page login page was opened for confirmation.
The messagePlease update the database"is displayed and updated.
After logging in to the administration screen, thesite TOP screenis restored.Tried
-Changesiteurlandhometo the destination URL in thewp-optionstable of the destination database.
・ Change the contents of wp-config.php
Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
define ('DB_NAME', 'migration URL'); define ('DB_USER', 'New database username'); define ('DB_PASSWORD', 'New database password'); define ('DB_HOST', 'new server hostname');
(The detailed version cannot be confirmed because the dashboard cannot be seen)
When I checked the log, I got the following message:
[error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xx] File does not exist: /hoge/swfobject.js, referer: https://hoge.com/hoge/ [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xx] File does not exist:/hoge/sitemanager, referer: https://hoge.com/hoge/
"POST /hoge/wp-login.php HTTP/1.1" 302-"https://www.hoge.com/hoge/wp-login.php?redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fwww .hoge.com% 2Fhoge% 2Fwp-admin% 2F&reauth = 1 "" Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/63.0.3239.132 Safari/537.36 " "GET/hoge HTTP/1.1" 301 237 "https://www.hoge.com/hoge/wp-login.php?redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hoge.com%2Fhoge%2Fwp-admin%2F& ;reauth = 1 "" Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/63.0.3239.132 Safari/537.36 " "GET /hoge/swfobject.js HTTP/1.1" 404-"https://www.hoge.com/hoge/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/63.0. 3239.132 Safari/537.36 " "GET/hoge/HTTP/1.1" 200 31811 "https://www.hoge.com/hoge/wp-login.php?redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hoge.com%2Fhoge%2Fwp-admin% 2F&reauth = 1 "" Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/63.0.3239.132 Safari/537.36 " "GET /hoge/swfobject.js HTTP/1.1" 404-"https://www.hoge.com/hoge/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/63.0. 3239.132 Safari/537.36 "
Answer # 1
Transfer to WordPress 2.8.6 as the verification environment, stop all plug-ins, return the theme to the default one, and upgrade the version that is not far away (take steps 3.1 or 3.4, etc.) How about seeing it?
【Japanese «Release — WordPress】
There is a possibility that you can access by deleting all .htaccess.
Answer # 2
Finally, we decided to start all over again.
Thank you for your response.
- php - i want to change the part displayed as lp template in wordpress
- i can no longer access the dashboard in wordpress
- i can't log in to my wordpress dashboard
- multi-site wordpress the child site dashboard becomes a redirect loop
- php - wordpress custom post term list is not displayed
- php - [wordpress] short code is displayed as it is
- wordpress - i added a template for a fixed page in wp, but the template name is not displayed
- website - [wordpress] sidebar is not displayed on fixed page
- wordpress custom field is not displayed in production environment
- wordpress - when you put items in the cart with woocommerce, the tax is displayed at 0 yen just by displaying the smartphone
- fixed page not displayed with wordpress plugin bogo
- python - syntax highlight not displayed in wordpress plug in codemirror blocks
- wordpress official blog card (oemed) may or may not be displayed
- php - second page not displayed in wordpress
- login screen is not displayed in local construction with old version of wordpress
- php - i want to install my own menu on the dashboard with wordpress
- css - global menu is not displayed in wordpress
- php - i want to hide the elements that were displayed when i was not logged in to wordpress when i logged in
- the wordpress installation start screen is not displayed
- if you do "insert link" of tablepress of wordpress plugin, it will be displayed twice
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved