1. Hierarchical Bayes MCMC
2. Statistical time series analysis (multivariate time series, causality analysis, state change)
3. Causal reasoning (endogenous, difference difference method, propensity score)
Introduction to statistical modeling for data analysis
Time series data analysis ready for use in the field
Statistical science of survey observation data-causal reasoning
But I'm not sure how to output the above three.
Is there any way to output 1 to 3 statistical skills using publicly available data such as the iris data set?
Also, there is no particular method for output in any form.
If the language is python or R and you know the recommended output method, can you tell me?
Answer # 1
Since reading the book doesn't give you the skills and concepts, I'm very happy that I would like to output it with an actual data set.
If you don't have any resistance in English, why not join Kaggle's Competitions where you can make use of these technologies?
I think that it will be possible to use the normal datasets especially for the technologies 1 and 3. Time series data analysis of 2 is natural, but it is impossible unless it is a specialized data set. Personally, I think stock price analysis is a good starting point for time series data analysis. If you do a Google search, you will see various stock price analysis articles in Python such as Qiita articles.
Answer # 2
>There is no particular way to output anything in any way.
>Language is python or R, can you tell me if you know the recommended output method?
The easiest way is print ().
print ("1, Hierarchical Bayes/MCMC") print ("2, Statistical time series analysis (multivariate time series, causality analysis, state change)") print ("3, causal inference (endogenous, difference difference method, propensity score)")
- python - i want to make a code that returns true when the text is output by the print function in the if function, and false whe
- python 3x - i want to output the angle output by the gyro sensor on the gui
- python - how to create a 3d graph with output values using matplotlib and numpy
- python - how to output 0 with an empty list
- output of python dataframe
- how to search the image with python opencv and output the judgment result
- reason why print() is not output in python
- python - i want to output a frequency distribution chart for each wavfile data
- python - i want to add "time" after the element entered in the list and output it, but only the first one
- python - i want to output decimal numbers when printing after putting numbers entered as integers in the list
- python - how to deal with error in audio data conversion output from numpy to wav
- python - the total output value of softmax in neural network does not become 1
- python - no output is displayed at the command prompt
- python - the image file output by matplotlibpyplot is blank and nothing is drawn
- python - i want to output a divided wav file by specifying a directory
- a program to output a perfect number in python
- [python] regular expression: about the output of finder()
- python - a book to acquire development skills
- i want to output the classification results from a python neural network to csv
- python - i want to get the information from wikipedia in json format and output it