I want to make a GUI application an application that is executed by typing a command in a terminal system such as a command prompt.
For example, as shown below at the command prompt, enter the executable file name, input/output file name, parameters, etc. to run the program on the GUI, select the input/output file using Explorer, enter the parameters in the box, and execute. I want to do this by pressing the button.
go.exe input.txt output.txt 10 20
I heard Qt was good, but I couldn't find anything that could be used in the sample program.
The executable file is made in C or C ++. Similarly, I want to run python source (.py file) with GUI.
I'd be grateful if you could give me advice on how to achieve this.
Answer # 1
The target OS is not written, but Qt is one of the good choices for multi-platform development.
It is convenient to use QProcess to call CUI tools from Qt.
Call a Python script from Qt5.9.2 and get standard output and standard error on the Qt side.p
The application that executes the target command only inputs from the command line. I think it's easy if you can do it.
For example, if it is C language, it is just called by System (). Parameters can be entered by creating an appropriate parameter setting window.
Other languages often have the ability to run other programs, so I should use it.
However, what if the app you are trying to run does consort and I/O while running? Create your own window and run it there? If that's the case, I think it's no different from executing it as a command.
- swift - command line tool error
- how to pass command line arguments to a c ++ executable with a shell script
- command line - i want to install the library natively with react
- application made with c ++
- more c++ command line arguments
- command line - i want to execute a batch file that is not in the current directory
- how to make gui program? (c ++)
- command line - js file is not generated by "tsc" command [typescript] [vscode]
- command line - i don't understand the behavior of vi on the "serial console" of sakura vps
- Electron call command line (cmd)
- Method of using DOS redirection command and its application in security
- ndm: Desktop GUI application for NPM
- Docker related command application summary
- c ++ - bit string counting and comparison method
- c ++ - cannot run openmpi on multiple machines in parallel on ubuntu 20041
- i get an error when i perform hexadecimal operations in python please tell me the grammar
- c ++ - i want to connect to wifi after enabling timer interrupt on esp32
- i want to rewrite a program written in c ++ that outputs a date 15 days later to c language
- python;npmean says python int too large to convert to c long
- c ++ - atcoder beginner contest087_c candies
- about deleting c ++ structure array
- about measuring the average processing time during continuous execution in c ++
- c ++ - could you please tell me how to resolve the error when using "wiring pih" and "bcm2835h" of raspberry