Hello. Currently developing in the environment of vagrant @ homestead
I just git cloned the shared folder from github, but rm because I made a mistake in the clone folder.
But if you originally rm where you had to type git rm, then try git clone
fatal: destination path 'folder name' already exists and is not an empty directory.
is displayed and an error occurs.
I'd be happy if you could tell me how to solve it.
I was pointed out that it means that a folder with'folder name'already exists and it is not empty
Even if ls, the folder doesn't come out, and I don't know where the folder is and how it can be deleted or renamed.
I would appreciate it if you could tell me.
Answer # 1
As indicated in the error, the folder with folder name'already exists and the folder is not empty.
I think I should erase or rename it.
- github - i'm a beginner in git i have been authenticated by an account other than me in the ssh settings of giithub and would li
- a question about the flow of joint development using github
- github - i get an error on git push origin master
- github - i want to open vscode with git merge
- github - error occurs in git checkout [commidid] [filepath]
- ruby - i want to commit from rails to github
- how to add master and develop branches in the initial state that are not in the remote repository (github)
- github - to set a branch point for an independent branch in git
- github - can't push with git
- github - when i changed the git committer name later, i made a duplicate commit, so i want to clean the git log