Laravel dusk implements an automated browser test for Facebook-linked applications.
We are unable to obtain the pseudo-elements and are stuck.
I want to click on the element "See all friends".
<div> <a role = "button" ajaxify = "/ ajax/friends/lists/new" href = "#" rel = "dialog"><i></i>Create list</a> <a role = "button" href = "https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=26543565&amp;sk=friends&amp;ft_ref=flsa">See all friends</a> </div>
Answer # 1
It was due to my own oversight. I apologize to you for a fuss over.
It was possible to get it with normal
- amazon s3 - [boto3/aws s3] how to get the file with the s3 path specified
- ruby - i get an error with rails s
- How to debug bugs with IDEA
- How to get the native IP address of java
- how to call php with ajax and assign to ＄ _session
- how to build a site with wordpress
- php - how to get reverse geocoding
- php - how to get the value of another tag
- how to get the specified date and time from the specified date with php
- c ++ - question about how to get the read file name
- help me with swift get and set!
- python 3x - i want to use selenium with cloud9
- sql server - how to get the date in sql
- ruby on rails - how to get multiple answers
- python - speed up with selenium
- How Django uses jwt to get user information
- how to get the data of the row checked by jquery
- how to use elsif with ruby
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved