I want to start a file at the command prompt. Who knows how to specify the window position?
Cygwin seems to be able to specify it in the form of [file name -p ... ...], but I did not know what to do with cmd.
Answer # 1
Is the program a Windows application or a console application?
If it is a Windows application, you can specify STARTUPINFO when starting with the CreateProcess function, but I think there is no way to specify the location on the command line.
That's possible if you prepare such a program. However, there is a possibility that the program ignores the specified position.
Similarly for console applications, you can specify STARTUPINFO of the CreateProcess function, but you can also create a shortcut.
Answer # 2
It's not exactly information, but for reference
UWSC by Umiumi
nircmd by nirsoft 
Use API  
VB Script 
 Specify bat window size-Google Search
 [Batch-file] How can a batch file run the program and set the window position and size? cmd windows-explorer | CODE Q&A [Japanese]
 [266_Start the app by specifying the position and size]-Mr.XRAY
* This page itself is for Delphi. It can be used from C # in the way .
The first two samples use the CreateProcess function and
ShellExecuteEx function is used.
The third method is to use the WH_CBT hook.
 powershell window size specification-Google Search
 Specify window position and size in PowerShell
 I want to specify the launch location of the app without using the tool-Microsoft Community
* Windows 10&VB Script method
 [If you read it, you'll feel like you've lost it.] Create a file that can directly execute C # code by itself-ClockAhead Development Blog
* Use csc.exe
- Linux use lsof command to view file opening
- jquery - playback when opening a modal window using youtube api: stop "pausevideo ()" does not work
- Detailed use of grep command in Linux
- Detailed mkdir command in Linux
- Linux command to view disk space
- C ++ set console (command line) window cursor position and front background color
- Detailed Linux command and file search
- Linux cut command usage summary
- Detailed usage of Linux text find command find
- Detailed Linux command file coverage and file append
- Linux text processing command sort
- Linux command line delete file operation method
- Detailed tcpdump command example in Linux
- Linux mpstat command usage
- Linux shell command counts the value of a column after deduplication
- Pyqt remote batch execution of Linux command programs
- Detailed usage of alias command in Linux
- Example of advanced usage of mv command in Linux
- Command to view the creation time of the binlog file under Linux
- Linux nc command summary
- python - i want to delete a 100 mb file on git
- is it possible to implement communication means with windows ⇔ linux with one windows pc?
- linux - today (2020730) ssh of window 10 suddenly became unable to connect
- the result of aes encryption of the same character string on windows with c# and net framework 20 is different from the result o
- nginx - cannot access 172170x with docker
- core dump with dynamic array (difference in operation depending on environment)
- linux - remove ubuntu from dual boot → don't boot
- gui development on linux/gtk and gui porting to windows
- linux - when copying data between servers that have differences in performance, on which machine do the rsync and robocopy comma
- linux - symbolic link does not work and displays broken symbolic link