Tutorial/Laravel Homestead on Mac Setup
[Introduction to Laravel] Construction of development environment (VirtualBox + Vagrant + Homestead + Composer)
I am building a Laravel environment with Homestead referring to the above article, but it does not work.
After logging in to the virtual machine (vagrant @ homestead), the directory code should be displayed, but even if you do ls, nothing is displayed and you cannot proceed.
( [Super introduction to Laravel] Construction of development environment (VirtualBox + Vagrant + Homestead + Composer) stumbled in step 8)
I'd appreciate someone's solution or advice.
Additional current Homestead.yaml
--- ip: "192.168.10.10" memory: 2048 cpus: 1 provider: virtualbox authorize: ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub keys: -~/.ssh/id_rsa folders: -map: ~/MyCentOS3 to:/home/vagrant/code sites: -map: homestead.app to:/home/vagrant/code/Laravel/public databases: -homestead ports: #-send: 50000 # to: 5000 #-send: 7777 # to: 777 # protocol: udp # blackfire: #-id: foo # token: bar # client-id: foo # client-token: bar # zray: # If you've already freely registered Z-Ray, you can place the token here. #-email: [email protected] # token: foo # Don't forget to ensure that you have 'zray: "true"' for your site.
Answer # 1
First of all, please refer to the official document or the translated document below, not the old or inaccurate Qiita or blog articles.
code should be displayed, but even if you do ls, nothing is displayed and you cannot proceed.
This is probably due to a missing
Please make it on MacOS.
sites: -map: homestead.app // ← ☓ to:/home/vagrant/code/Laravel/public // ← ☓
homestead.app → The existing top domain cannot be used in the local development environment (SSL is required)
/home/vagrant/code/Laravel/public → Incorrect directory specification
The point of ↑ is wrong.
So first of all, let's look at the official document.
.appwas recently added.
So fix it as below.
sites: -map: homestead.test to:/home/vagrant/code/public
To reflect changes in
vagrant reload --provision
If there is no source under the virtual machine's
codedirectory after reboot,
inside the virtual machine to generate the Laravel project.
- php - laravel (homestead environment) routing setting error
- i want to build an environment for laravel with laradock
- about building laravel environment
- How to build Spark's Python programming environment under Linux
- ruby - can't build rails environment
- Find the Python installation directory, set the environment path and run the python script example on the command line
- How to build QtPy environment in Python development tool PyCharm (detailed tutorial)
- Laravel framework environment and configuration operation example analysis
- Windows to build and configure the Flutter environment is enough
- Must be detailed and comprehensive Java development environment to build graphic tutorials
- NET development environment to build graphics
- IDEA tutorial tutorial to quickly build a Java development environment
- About common directory path functions in laravel framework
- Solve the problem that after uploading pictures in laravel, there are pictures in the directory but they cannot be accessed (404
- Complete steps to set up Laravel development environment with Docker
- Ubuntu 1804 build python environment (pycharm + anaconda)
- CentOS uses local yum source to build LAMP environment graphic tutorials
- Steps to build an lnmp environment in docker
- windows - [environment construction] i want to install rust in any directory
- Detailed development environment for Laravel and Vue projects with Docker
- php - i cannot connect db between vagrant virtual boxes
- php - i can't find the laravel folder
- php - curl: (7) failed to connect to localhost port 80: connection refused
- php - [laravel] [vagrant] http://0000:8000/ i want to change the requesting application
- linux - i get an error when vagrant up
- about the laravel tutorial
- even with docker for mac virtualbox → vagrant → docker i am having trouble connecting to localhost
- php - i can't vagrant up
- http - i cannot start the ubuntu console
- [vagrant + centos7] laravel cannot be displayed on the browser