As you can see from the title, a SyntaxError occurs when a string is searched with an if statement and the in operator.
Since the syntax is wrong, look for "
if"love and fights are justified everywhere" "quote" in"justification":I tried, but I do not know where is wrong.
I would be grateful if you taught me.
Answer # 1
If you copy and paste "if"love and fights are justified" "in"justification" ;:" into the notepad
There was a full-width space immediately before in. This seems to be the cause of the error.
Answer # 2
"if"love and fights are justified" quote "in"justification" ;:"
is accurate, the full-width space is just before in.
Answer # 3
Select from the end of line 3 after':'to the line immediately before `print ("the second is True")'Delete it and try again. Maybe a strange code with invisible characters.
I'm sorry. I misread the error. Probably not.
Answer # 4
- python - i read the character string in the file and judge it, but i cannot judge the decimal
- how to use? character in sql statement with python sqlite
- python 3x - i want to divide the character string by a predetermined number
- python - i want to extract the character string excluding the blank characters at the end of the line
- i want to use variables in sql statement when converting the result of python sql query to data frame format
- about handling none when extracting a character string from python excel
- python - how to assign two functions to a string
- python - how to read multiple lists in for statement
- lua want to use wildcards with asterisks when searching with string replacement
- python - i want to replace only the exact string
- python - analyze financial statement data using pandas
- display of character string input
- i want to extract the character string enclosed in () with vba and overwrite it
- python - html file scraping (character code related errors)
- [python3] i want to use if statement in integration using sympy
- python3 string array combination code creation
- c++ - file input/output, character string insertion
- python 3x - a program that determines whether or not the same character string can be created by joining any of the four input c
- python 3x - python3 string processing
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved