In unity2D, when a button is clicked, it rotates and the button turns over
I want to create a UI, but I can't figure out how to do it.
Please give me a hint if you understand.
I know the basics, such as adding a click attribute to a Button or creating a script.
Please give a hint of what method you use to make it appear to be rotating once.
What you can think of now is
1) Set the first displayed UI to SetActive (false)
2) Set Active (half rotation) UI to SetActive (true)
3) Take half a second using invoke
4) Set 2) UI to SetActive (false)
Set Backside UI to SetActive (true)
I feel like there is a smarter way.
Language: C #
Answer # 1
In Unity, even if 2D is set, it actually works in 3D.
So, you can rotate on 3D as follows.
1) Change Canvas settings in Inspector as follows
Render Mode: World Space
Event Camera: Main camera
Align position and scale with main camera
2) Create and attach a script to rotate the Canvas around the Y axis
- unity - i want to rotate 180 degrees around the object
- rotate only the tile part of unity's tilemap
- unity - i want to rotate an object according to mouse drag
- Unity controls the pointer to rotate to the specified position
- unity 3d i want to rotate the specified bone around the x axis by moving the mouse up and down
- unity want to rotate randomly to create an object
- i want to touch and rotate unity, but do not go to touch processing
- i want to rotate and enlarge with unity swipe
- unity about the script to rotate the floor
- [unity3d] flick to rotate the object 90 degrees
- [unity] i want to rotate by changing the axis of the object
- unity - about dotween rotate sequence
- unity - can no longer rotate in scene view
- [unity] after baking, when "rotate object", a black shadow will appear
- c # - unity) set the timer to rotate
- c # - code error of script implemented by unity cannot be resolved
- unity - sometimes only bullets are ejected without playing animation or se
- unity standard assets error after switch platform
- c# - implementing damage processing after the animation ends
- i want to partially hide the player with isometric tile in unity
- unity - i want to get a variable from an external script
- c # - i want to display the information of the object at the mouse position in another place in unity
- c # - when controlling ui in unity, there are times when you can access an instance of an object and times when you cannot
- c # - i want to execute fixedupdate after waiting 10 seconds at void start
- i want to move the bar in the unity block breaking game (2d)