I want to display the password for the following image on the confirmation screen when moving from the registration screen to the confirmation screen in PHP.
What functions can be used to make the above image look like the first and last unexpectedly if I want to make it a hidden character?
Although I'm thinking about using a custom function
What should I think about?
Answer # 1
It looks like this
Part of the code is masked with an asterisk, so fill it in appropriately (10 places in total)
fu ** tion mask_part_of_string ($str) * * etu * n $str [*]. "●●●●●●" * $str [st * len ($str)-*] * }
I think you know, but when you mask it, you can say "replace all characters except the first and last part of the password with ●".
Isn't it bad if you don't know the number of characters in your password?
Answer # 2
Isn't it just an image,
I think that it will come out if "maru" is converted with IME.
- i want to have date information in php link parameters
- php - i want to add 1 to 100
- i want to handle file name with \ mark in php
- i want to narrow down the search with php
- php - [css] i want to scroll in the table
- i want to send a file that combines base64 with php curl
- php - i want to upload an image file
- php - i want to add a "new!" icon to the list of new wordpress articles
- php - i want to get the latest 5 articles by tag
- php - i want the background to alternate
- php - i want to restore the normalized data
- i want to put a value directly in php's post
- i want to run php bearsunday on aws ec2
- [xamp] password cannot be changed because there is no configincphp file
- i want to pass arguments to cgi executed in php
- php - i want to display some number in the list
- php - i want to jump to the linked page of a tag
- i want to download a csv file as a template with php
- php - i want to update the user id
- php - i want to customize the post form of bbpress
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved