I use the WORDPRESS twentyseventeen theme, but the video quality of the top page is very poor.
I was able to set the video to the top page with the standard function, so I set it via youtube.
Appearance → Customization → Header media
>Or enter a YouTube URL.
If i play the video on youtube and increase the image quality from the settings, the video will be displayed neatly.
However, the quality of the video automatically played on the top page of wordpress is very bad.
Uploading on youtube is done with beautiful image quality.
How can I set the video on Wordpress to be displayed with good quality?
Answer # 1
? vq = hd1080 embedded.
- wordpress - about code that can set image for pc and smartphone with custom header
- python - create a video by extracting an image from the opencv_ folder
- php - about the risk of directory traversal on wordpress site
- css - i want to display only the video on the top page in wordpress
- python - i want to add image processing to a video with opencv and play it back in a loop
- php - about wordpress (beginner)
- java - about jpeg image compression method
- about reuse of paid theme of wordpress
- videojs - about displaying thumbnail image with video tag
- php - about loop with wordpress customization
- css - about responsiveness of video tag
- amazon ec2 - about wordpress server via aws bastion server
- completing image path etc of wordpress theme with phpstorm
- html - about image responsiveness
- php - about 403 error in wordpress
- about the second page and later templates of wordpress
- wordpress - is it possible to use an existing image in a page created in a subdirectory?
- wordpress - about custom post widgets
- wordpress taxonomy? term? ?? about the concept of
- ruby - about the display when you do not send the image in the comment
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved