I have Windows 10 Home edition.
How do I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro?
However, you cannot purchase or upgrade from the Windows Store because you cannot connect to the Internet.
Answer # 1
I'd like to download Win10Pro on another machine, write to USB memory or DVDR, and install/upgrade with it.
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved