I am a python beginner.
The OO.py file cannot be executed.
Other than that, simple calculations are working in general, but this is not possible.
Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
>>>C: \ Users \ akito>python C: \ Users \ akito \ a.py File "<stdin>", line 1 C: \ Users \ akito>python C: \ Users \ akito \ a.py ^ SyntaxError: unexpected character after line continuation character >>>
Answer # 1
Maybe with the python interpreter running
C: \ Users \ akito>python C: \ Users \ akito \ a.py
Are you typing?
Exit the interpreter (eg with Ctrl-d or
exit ()) and run it from the command prompt.
Any command you type in
python C: \ Users \ akito \ a.py
Answer # 2
- python - pycallgraph (module) cannot be executed
- import numpy cannot be executed from command prompt in python
- python - import cannot be executed after executing pip install construct
- python - modelpredict() cannot be executed in tensorflow
- python - cudaget_device(gpu_device)use() cannot be executed
- python 3x - i cannot understand the error message displayed by the jupyter notebook in the process of face recognition using dee
- python - css cannot be read when debug=false in the environment built with django+https-portal in the docker environment do not
- python - cannot get ticker information of oanda api
- python - i cannot install pyav
- python - when training data is read, the file name becomes ds_store and it cannot be found
- python 3x - cannot install python package with atom
- python - error that cannot reshape
- python 3x - cannot display png file
- python - i'm getting an error that render_to_response cannot be imported by django
- python 3x - matplotlib cannot be imported
- php cannot be executed
- python - cannot execute selenium on web (cgi)
- python - cannot drop files or texts on ttk widget with tkinterdnd2
- double quotes cannot be escaped in python's append method
- python - importerror: cannot import name'config_context'
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved