We run ubuntu with WSL and connect to an external server with ssh.
I'm having trouble registering commands.
Currently in .login
setenv PATH"/home/usr-name/custom_command: $PATH"
The custom command is entered in custom_command.
Here, if you write "<java execution full path>-cp. Main" in custom_command/java, you can execute Main with the java command. I do something like this).
However, if you only write<java's full path>and -cp. Main is not written in custom_command/java, the usage will only be displayed when java -cp. not.
I do not know what is wrong. Please help.
Answer # 1
<full path of java execution>"[email protected]"
Please write. The argument is passed to<java's full path of execution> ;.
.login, stop changing
alias java<java execution full path>
If you write
javaon the command line, you will type
<java's full path of execution>.
This is the normal way.
Answer # 2
You can add<java's full path>to your PATH.
The shell searches the PATH variable to find where the first java is, not to find where the argument file is.
Answer # 3
How about doing the following?
<full path to java execution>$*
$my_java -cp. Main
The -cp. specified on the console may need some adjustment.
pushd ~ <full path of java execution>$* popd
It may be possible to do as follows.
- linux - commands existing in "/ usr/local/bin" cannot be executed
- redis-server cannot be executed (linux/ubuntu environment)
- devise - cannot register a new user from the administrator screen created with active admin
- ruby - cannot register two models in one form
- linux - [centos 74] cannot download get-pippy
- linux - cannot use yum command
- linux - cannot install centos on virtual box
- ruby - cannot register data with form_with
- how to run in the background with linux commands
- linux - the yum command cannot be used on hyper-v
- linux - sendmail telnet cannot be connected
- linux - cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: base error!
- Summary of Linux system user management commands
- Summary of common commands for linux user and group management
- Detailed commands to get detailed hardware information in Linux
- Detailed Permission Management Commands in Linux (chmod/chown/chgrp/unmask)
- Linux does not support all commands
- Solve the problem that the time zone cannot be set in the linux environment
- Linux transfer file commands rz and sz
- The differences and usage of Ctrl + z, Ctrl + c and Ctrl + d in Linux commands
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved