WPF application development.
To place multiple identical combinations of controls,
A user control including the following controls is created.
for displaying images -TextBlock for displaying only image names
-TextBlock that displays the full path of the image
・ Button to set the image
If somewhere in the user control is clicked
I want to visually indicate that the target user control is selected
* Borders are displayed on the outside, etc.
Because I don't have much experience creating apps with WPF,
I would appreciate it if you could give me a method and other advice.
I tried to change the background color in the focus event of the user control, etc.
An event does not occur depending on the click location etc.
I have no clue how to implement it
https://github.com/01k-t/MVVMTestSupplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
.NET Framework 4
Answer # 1
ItemsControl is useful for layouts that repeat
It looks like this
Answer # 2
In order to pick up a mouse event, it seems that something needs to exist there.
You can now set the transparent fill setting for the control and take an event wherever you click in the user control.
- c # - i want to change the font of textblock with fontdialog
- c # - cannot cast to repeatbutton in wpf
- c # - animation does not play correctly in wpf adornerlayer
- c # - wpf: checking process end asynchronously
- c # - i want to apply a resource dll to a class library with wpf
- c # - screen transition using wpf + prism
- c # - [wpf + prism] i want to bind view and viewmodel (how to use datatrigger)
- [c #] [wpf] [xaml] i want to know how to switch images efficiently according to the button property value
- vbnet - i want to reset the zoom/center position with the manipulationcompleted event