I am studying the rails tutorial using window cloud9.
Git commit -m"something"
If there are multiple commit files now, if you write one of them, the other multiple files will be committed, so there is no problem.
Answer # 1
If you put a commit message, you can do anything, but you can put a revision history, an implementation summary, a diary, or a single message that you can see later.
Answer # 2
If you check the help of the git commit command, you will solve the question. .
git commit -m"Some kind of comment" ;, so I would like to git commit after adding/modifying a file with any comment that is easy to understand.
Answer # 3
Is added, and what has been modified.
Answer # 4
Yes. Anything is fine.
You may want to investigate other projects to see what comments you can make.
Ruby on Rails Tutorial: Learn Web Development with Rails repository example
Answer # 5
Because it is linked, the ticket number is put in the commit comment.
Also, add a comment so that you can see later what action is included in each commit.
What is the file name alone? It will be.
- ruby - items duplicated by cocoon are caught in forbid_login_user and are not saved
- ruby - implemented google maps, resulting in a position mark different from the address
- ruby error loaderror (cannot load such file -
- ruby - i want to create an event with the application and notify it with the line api!
- ruby - incorrect mdsqlite3::sqlexception: no such table: table name
- ruby - about activerecord::recordnotfound in userscontroller#show
- ruby - access denied error when deploying capistrano
- ruby - about errors related to migration files in rails development