I would like to build a virtual environment using Windows powershell.
When creating a virtual environment file with the same name in two types of files, Desktop \ file1 \ env and Desktop \ file2 \ env,
file1 \ env \ Scripts \ python.exe ・ ・ ・ ① file2 \ env \ Scripts \ python.exe ・ ・ ・ ②
Is it the same virtual environment if you give the same name? (For example, when an A module is added to ①, an A module is also added to ②)
Answer # 1
Virtual environment in another directory = different. Each is completely independent.
Because it is confusing, we recommend that you manage it with a different name ...
Answer # 2
The library modules in each virtual environment are independent, so adding one to the other Not added.
- construction of c and python environment in neovim
- i want to import readline only in mac environment with python
- python - css cannot be read when debug=false in the environment built with django+https-portal in the docker environment do not
- docker for windows environment construction
- ruby on rails 5 - ruby on rails environment construction does not work
- connect to virtual environment centos7 with remote desktop
- c++ environment construction (atom)
- python: how to put conda in venv environment
- about environment construction of windows10 iis php74
- python - to set the execution environment of anaconda in visual studio
- installer - environment construction i would like to know which is more safe, exe or zip software installation and use
- python - environment preparation for using keras
- ruby on rails - virtual environment (vagrant) atomos connection issue with rails project running on centos 7
- python - what are the benefits of environment variables?
- when building the environment of pipenv with docker on wsl2, the version of python does not become the specified one
- ruby on rails - gem command does not work in rails environment construction
- ios - about environment construction of application using arkit_plugin
- python - [virtual environment/poetry] poetry added, but module is not found when importing
- python environment for high-speed execution aws
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved