I want to get some specified colors (for example, red) reflected in the camera. Is there any way?
Answer # 1
I can't say anything because I don't know the details, but I think this is helpful.
Please note that you will use a camera with RenderTexture set when trying.
The article says "Pro version only", but the current version also works with the free version.
- unity: i want to set the camera orientation as the object's traveling direction
- xcode - is it possible to change various colors of tabbar using uislider?
- c # - determine if there are any objects in the unity area
- unity2d - objects in unity 2d turn solid black
- unity - is it possible to add animation values
- Unity implements camera screenshot function
- Unity implements screenshots and screenshots based on camera images
- Unity implements UI elements to follow 3D objects
- c # - about moving objects in unity
- how can i move multiple objects with unity c #?
- unity - i use a cinemachine free look camera and collider, but sometimes the backside of the terrain is visible
- unity - sometimes objects do not move
- unity - i want to hide the top if there are objects after the second child object
- c # - i want to send the video of unity camera to the outside (api)
- unity - delete game objects created by instances one by one
- c # - i want to smooth up and loose the camera in the unity editor scene window
- c # - unable to get other objects with unity script
- Unity uses camera to achieve telescope effect
- Unity calls the mobile phone camera to identify the QR code
- Raspberry Pi + camera detects moving objects
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved