I make a simple reservation form in php.
In the date input field, select the date after 3 days.
It worked on PC and Android,
It does not work well with safari and all dates can be selected.
<input type = "date" name = "〇〇" min = "<? php echo date ('Ym-d', strtotime ('+ 3 day'));?>">
I found Moment.js but I didn't know how to write it.
Answer # 1
I can't confirm it because I don't have an iOS device at hand. Isn't the used Safari supporting the min attribute of date?
Some browsers do not support date input fields that specify date in the type attribute of the input element.
- php date ends up being 19700101
- i want to have date information in php link parameters
- php - i want to link the date on the calendar
- php - there is a phenomenon that does not scroll in safari on macos
- php - i want to disable browser back on mobile safari
- php - date type on db
- i want to change the php date order from m/d/y to m/d/y
- i want to search the date in php
- php - have an image created on canvas and submitted in a form
- php - how to implement preview dialing, click call installation, recording, etc
- php - about the outline of the implementation of the like function
- php - the menu does not close when you press the in-page link in the hamburger menu on wordpress
- php - wordpress operation in intellij idea
- php - how to display select boxes in conjunction
- php - i want to use sessionstorage to display the opening animation only at the first access